- The owner of escapizm.com shop and domain, as well as the manufacturer of all the offered goods is ESCAPIZM Tomasz Szafranek, Chelm, Poland.
- ESCAPIZM Tomasz Szafranek rights to distribute ESCAPIZM merchandise are not restricted by the rights of any third parties, or in any other way.
Placing the order:
- We do our best to provide buyers with the most accurate descriptions, photos, and size-colour specifications of the goods offered on our site.
- In order to purchase the chosen item click on ‘add to cart’ button. Order registration takes place when all the required data concerning the recipient of the package is provided (shipping address, telephone number, and e-mail address; in case of registered clients: login and password), and shipping method is selected.
- Current order status can only be checked after prior registration to client's account.
- The cancellation of the order can be executed via e-mal, provided that the order has not already been sent.
- In the rare possibility of the ordered merchandise being out of stock, the shop will immediately inform client about that fact, as well as return the payment if such has already been made.
- Shop reserves the right to cancel orders containing incorrect data, which result from errors, or wrong functioning of the web site, and will immediately inform buyers of such fact.
- The execution of orders made on Saturday and Sunday, as well as after 3 p.m. on Friday will be initiated on the consecutive workday. It also refers to the orders made during (national) holidays, unless indicated otherwise.
- The order is prepared for shipping within approx. 48 hours from the time of order registration (with the exception of orders described above) and PayPal payment.
- The packages are sent, in accordance with buyer's choice and availability for designated delivery address, either by Regular Post Service, Express Post Service (EMS) or DHL/DPD Delivery Service. The approximate shipping time depends on the destination and chosen shipping option and is indicated during order registration.
- In order to check the shipping fee for your country, add desired items to the basket and choose your country in ‘delivery address’ section.
- Immediately after order shipment client is provided with package tracking number and link to the appropriate tracking service.
- Orders shipped outside the European Union may be subject to customs fees and import duties of the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the buyer.
- Upon delivery, please check the package for any damages. If such occurred, immediately inform the shipping agent about that fact, request “damage report” and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably, with photos of the damaged package).
- Payments are collected on-line via PayPal service upon order registration and prior to order shipment.
- The terms and conditions of PayPal system are available at www.paypal.com.
- All prices indicated on this web site include VAT tax. The valid price is the one indicated by the given item while making the order.
- Each order is confirmed by invoice, which is sent together with the merchandise.
Returns, exchanges, and complaints:
- Returns - all the items ordered in our shop can be returned within 14 days from the day of merchandise delivery. The merchandise ought to be sent (at client's expense) to the address: ESCAPIZM Tomasz Szafranek, ul. Gen. St. Maczka 3/8, 22-100 Chelm, POLAND, together with the legibly filled out "Return Form" (available for download here), and the enclosed invoice. Having received the merchandise, the seller will return the amount paid for the goods, including the initial shipping fee, within 14 days. The merchandise ought to be returned in pristine condition, in original packaging, with all labels and tags still attached. The seller reserves the right to deduct the cost of any damage inflicted on the merchandise, which lowers its retail value. The seller does not bear the cost of return shipping of goods.
- Exchange is possible only within 14 days from the day of merchandise delivery. The merchandise can be exchanged only if it is returned in pristine condition, in original packaging, with all labels and tags still attached. The merchandise ought to be sent (at client's expense) to the address: ESCAPIZM Tomasz Szafranek, ul. Gen. St. Maczka 3/8, 22-100 Chelm, POLAND, together with the legibly filled out "Exchange Form" (available for download here), and the enclosed invoice.
- Complaints - in case of defects resulting from incorrect production procedures, the merchandise ought to be sent back (at client's expense) to the address: ESCAPIZM Tomasz Szafranek, ul. Gen. St. Maczka 3/8, 22-100 Chelm, POLAND, together with the legibly filled out "Complaint Form" (available for download here), and the enclosed invoice.
- Each buyer can register in our client database. The benefits of registration:
The submission of personal data is voluntary; nonetheless, the insufficient information will hinder the execution of the order.
The data collected by our company is used for the purposes of order processing and execution, as well as promotion, and they will not be revealed or sold to any other companies or third parties.
No promotional materials will be sent without client's prior permission.
In order to improve the functioning of the escapizm.com website, cookie files are sometimes applied. These files consist of information concerning the processes undergoing in the search engine and do not collect any personal data from the website users.
- Speeding up of order registration process
- Fast inspection of order status
- Possibility of discounts for regular clients
- Right to participate in the contests organized by our company
- Chance to win special prizes
- Information about all the latest additions via e-mail
In case of any further questions concerning ordering, payments, and shipment, as well as order-related issues, please use the form in the CONTACT section.